Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bye Bye American Pie was the very first Hip Hop Prophecy, that I [ myself ] honestly recognized.

Don Mclean - American Pie.
Even as a child, living in 1972, I was always mesmerized by The Popular Hit Song: " Bye Bye American Pie " - that many of my older siblings would be frequently listening to! I had never heard anything like it.... It seemed to me: A Puzzle, A Riddle, or [ even] An Enigma. Exactly what was it, about this one: Extremely Dark, but Hauntingly-Beautiful Song - that had caught my own personal attention? I instinctively knew, that this one was somehow entirely different. In fact, it was my first experience in actually noticing A Hip Hop Prophecy. Later, I'd begin noticing many of them... but, this one was - indeed - my very first.

You see, brothers and sisters, there have indeed been many of them. We have been thoroughly surrounded, in a relative ocean of Hip Hop Prophecies, as The Holy Spirit has been utilizing Yahweh's Own Enemies - to Spiritually Enlighten Us! If you don't believe me, then just take a moment to watch Don Mclean's Following Video: " Bye Bye American Pie " - and, then we'll look at those lyrics....

America In Prophecy

Bye Bye American Pie - by: Don Mclean.




Bye, Bye, American Pie - Lyrics By Don Mclean:


A long long time ago [ When I Was A Child ]
I can still remember how [ And Untouched By The Evils All Around Me ]
That music used to make me smile [ I Thought That Music Was Merely Beautiful ]
And I knew if I had my chance [ And I Wanted To Be A Musician ]
That I could make those people dance [ To Successfully Entertain Others ]
And maybe they'd be happy for a while [ Until The Time Of Their End ]
But February made me shiver [ The News Became Tragic In February ]
With every paper I'd deliver [ It Grew Increasingly Worse Every Single Day ]
Bad news on the doorstep [ America Was Seriously In Trouble ]
I couldn't take one more step [ I Was Terrified By I Everything That I Learned ]
I can't remember if I cried [ The Pain Was Beyond All Bearing ]
When I read about his widowed bride [ America - False Religion's Own Widowed Bride ]
But something touched me deep inside [ I Somehow Knew It Had To Be ]
**The day the music died** [ The Day America Began Its Inevitable Decline ]
So

[ Chorus ]

Bye, bye Miss American Pie [ Good Bye America - My Sweet Love ]
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry [ I Went To The Well, But There Was Nothing Left To Draw ]
Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey in Rye [ They Were Holding A Wake ]
Singin' this'll be the day that I die [ And Preparing Themselves For The Inevitable ]
This'll be the day that I die [ Our Final Battle Was Now Coming ]

Did you write the book of love [ Are You A Prophet Of Yahweh Himself? ]
And do you have faith in God above [ Or, Do You Trust Fully In Him? ]
If the Bible tells you so? [ The Scriptures Have All Warned You Of These Things ]
Now do you believe in rock and roll? [ It's Not The Musician, But Him Who Gave It ]
Can music save your mortal soul? [ The Answer Has Always Been No ]
And can you teach me how to dance real slow? [ Fools, Even The Wicked, Know More Than You Do ]
{ *** Note: In the previous six verses, the song is telling you that The End Time Prophet [ Jeshurun ] shall draw your own attention to this particular song - when The Time Of The End Comes... and, it is also pointing out, that The Prophesied One will properly understand all of these Hip Hop Prophecies! }

Well, I know that you're in love with him [ It's Obvious, You Do Want To Serve Him ]
Cause I saw you dancin' in the gym [ Because, You Keep Searching In All Those Numerous False Churches ]
You both kicked off your shoes [ However, You're Dancing With The Impostor Instead ]
Man, I dig those rhythm and blues [ But, I Can See Why You Do Want To Believe Him ]
I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck [ In This Vision I Was Young And Strong ]
With a pink carnation and a pickup truck [ And Prepared To Enjoy The Ongoing Party ]
But I knew I was out of luck [ But, It Was Obvious, That The Party Was Now Over ]
The day the music died [ When America Received All Of Its Bad News ]
I started singin' [ The Prelude To These Historical Events ]

[ Chorus ]

Now, for ten years we've been on our own [ America Has Been Unilaterally Waging War ]
And moss grows fat on a rolling stone [ And The Muck Has Covered Our Old Glory ]
But, that's not how it used to be [ America Used To Be A Magnificent Nation ]
When the jester sang for the king and queen [ When The World Followed Our Own Lead ]
In a coat he borrowed from James Dean [ Our Entertainers Were All The Rage ]
And a voice that came from you and me [ And Our Own Government Listened To Us ]
Oh and while the king was looking down [ *** See: Isaiah 18:4, and Isaiah 23:17 ]
The jester stole his thorny crown [ America Became Babylon's Own False Prophet ]
The courtroom was adjourned [ Yahweh's Own Judgment Then Became Final ]
No verdict was returned [ Our Judgment To Come 70 Years Later ]
And while Lenin read a book on Marx [ The Communists Were Being Assisted By The West ]
The quartet practiced in the park [ America, Russia, Europe, And China - Were All Preparing For War ]
And we sang dirges in the dark [ We Entertained You, With Our Un-Heeded Truths ]
The day the music died [ Until The Time Of America's Own End ]
We were singin' [ And Then, It Comes To The End ]

[ Chorus]

Helter skelter in a summer swelter [ Civil War In The Heat Of The Summer ]
The birds flew off with a fallout shelter [ The Wealthy Ones Went Into Their Own Prepared Shelters ]
Eight miles high and falling fast [ America Fell From Its Dizzying Heights ]
It landed foul on the grass [ And Nothing Could Stop Its Decline ]
The players tried for a forward pass [ They Tried To Restart Its Political Momentum ]
With the jester on the sidelines in a cast [ But Even Hollywood Was Now, Finally, Broken ]
Now the half-time air was sweet perfume [ Everyone Thought That They Could Win This One War ]
While sergeants played a marching tune [ The New Nations Prepared For Their Own Battles ]
We all got up to dance [ And Everyone Signed Up To Fight ]
Oh, but we never got the chance [ But We Could Never Complete This Internal Struggle ]
Cause the players tried to take the field [ As These New Nations Began In Their Struggle ]
The marching band refused to yield [ Our National Government Called For Europe's Assistance ]
Do you recall what was revealed [ By The One Who Was Prophesied To Speak Up ]
The day the music died? [ When America's Own End Drew Near ]
We started singin' [ Then, Let Me Honestly Remind You ]

[Chorus]

Oh, and there we were all in one place [ None Of Them Had Their Eyes Open ]
A generation lost in space [ They Were Oblivious To Everything Around Them ]
With no time left to start again [ While America Was Running Out Of Time ]
So come on Jack be nimble, Jack be quick [ You Had Better Wake Up Very Quick ]
Jack Flash sat on a candlestick [ The Majority Of You Will Honestly Get Burned ]
Cause fire is the devil's only friend [ Lucifer Doesn't Protect His Own Servants ]
And as I watched him on the stage [ And As I Saw These Events Then Unfolding ]
My hands were clenched in fists of rage [ I Was Angry At Myself, For Faithfully Serving Him ]
No angel born in Hell [ None Of The Pagans Would Assist Us Either ]
Could break that Satan's spell [ For, They All Served Satan Himself ]
And as the flames climbed high into the night [ Her Destruction Growing More Fierce Each Day ]
To light the sacrificial rite [ As Our World Paid Homage To Satan ]
I saw Satan laughing with delight [ Lucifer Was Well Pleased With His Own Plans ]
The day the music died [ As America Is Finally Destroyed ]
He was singin' [ Lucifer Was Then Haughtily Mocking Us ]

[ Chorus ]

I met a girl who sang the blues [ There Was Nothing Good Left To Sing About ]
And I asked her for some happy news [ I Was Hoping For Anything Cheerful ]
But she just smiled and turned away [ But, She Had Nothing Pleasant To Say ]
I went down to the sacred store [ I Visited The Churches For Any Good News ]
Where I'd heard the music years before [ Where They Had, Once, Preached Peace And Prosperity ]
But the man there said the music wouldn't play [ Even They Had Nothing To Offer ]
And in the streets the children screamed [ They Had No One Left To Guide Them ]
The lovers cried, and the poets dreamed [ There Was No Joy To Be Found Anywhere ]
But not a word was spoken [ The Boasting And Preaching Had, By Now, All Stopped ]
The church bells all were broken [ And The Church Doors Were Factually All Closed ]
And the three men I admire most- [ *** Warning: The Trinitarian Doctrine Is Patently False! ]
the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost- [ But, The Mighty One Hadn't Lied To Him Like The Rest ]
They caught the last train for the coast [ Yahweh Took His Own Ten Tribes Back Home ]
The day the music died [ At The Time When America Was Finally Destroyed ]

[ Chorus ]
Lyrics, courtesy of: LyricsFreak.com

While I haven't got a clue who, or what, actually provided These Prophetical Lyrics directly; they are indeed: Highly-Accurate and Factually Scriptural. In fact, this is a magnificent example of Hip Hop Prophecy. With the sole exception of His Specific References To February: 
But February made me shiver
With every paper I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep 
I couldn't take one more step
I can't remember if I cried
When I read about his widowed bride
- I have already proven ' These Very Same Things ', from The Scriptures... and, it wouldn't really surprise me, that if in this [ too ] he shall be proven factually correct! The Timeline Actually Fits... particularly, when you honestly consider that Our Internal Civil War does start in: " The Heat Of This Upcoming Summer [ The Summer Of 2012 ] ".  

Bye Bye American Pie, Is A Prophetical Dirge:

Dirge  (dûrj) n.
1. Music
  • a. A funeral hymn or lament. 
  • b. A slow, mournful musical composition.
2. A mournful or elegiac poem or other literary work.

It's Prophetical, because it was written in advance of its: Actual, or Historical Occurrence. It's a Dirge, because it provides: The Proper and Fitting Epitaph - to a once great nation, that has indeed been dearly beloved, by hundreds of millions. And that, dear brothers and sisters, is the truest single definition of a: " Hip Hop Prophecy " - that I, personally, know of!

{ *** NOTE: The reason that this Prophetical Dirge was, quite-honestly, created is because there shall [ factually ] be no one left here within North America - to lament its own passing afterward! Just, so you know.... }

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

5 comments:

  1. It is a pretty documented and well known fact that the "day the music died" refers to the plane crash that killed Richie Valens, The Big Bopper, and Buddy Holly when they were on their way to a concert. You, sir, are truly sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to Wikipedia; and Numerous Other Highly-Reliable Sources:

    The song is well known for its cryptic lyrics that have long been the subject of curiosity and speculation. Although McLean dedicated the American Pie album to Buddy Holly, none of the musicians in the plane crash is identified by name in the song itself. When asked what "American Pie" meant, McLean replied, "It means I never have to work again." Later, he more seriously stated, "You will find many interpretations of my lyrics but none of them by me.... Sorry to leave you all on your own like this but long ago I realized that songwriters should make their statements and move on, maintaining a dignified silence."

    And, as for: " The Sick Ones " - you'll very soon find out [ precisely ] ' Who They Truly Are '!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm еxtremely impressed with your writing talentѕ as neаtly as with
    thе layout on your blog. Is this a paіd tοpic οr dіd
    you customize it your self? Anуway stаy up the excellеnt quаlity wrіtіng, it's rare to ѕee a nісe weblοg like this onе noωadays..


    My sitе ... LED Puck Lights

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is now very far into the night but this song describes and more than likely no one reads these comments anymore but I will say that I think time has shown that embedded in this song are prophecies. The prophets in the Old Testament did not always understand exactly what they were prophesying because it was beyond their time. They witnessed Technologies being utilized that were impossible for them to describe in modern technological terms and so they were forced to use their Spear and arrow terminology. This means of course that they could not completely comprehend what they were prophesying or what they said but they knew that God had told them to speak it. Wall it does indeed address Buddy Holly and his death, the the words go far beyond Buddy Holly and describe the death of something else. This happened with the prophecies concerning the prince of Tyre which started off speaking about a mere man but then go beyond him and directly address Lucifer. I see this man's interpretation of American Pie not as sick but as accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please forgive the Google Voice errors in my comment above! I suppose my Southern accent gets in the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.