Friday, January 20, 2012

The Hip Hop Prophecy: A Matter Of Trust - by Billy Joel - honestly, says it all!

Billy Joel - A Matter Of Trust.
Like many of the popular songs by Billy Joel, the legendary hit song: " A Matter Of Trust " - is actually a Hip Hop Prophecy! In fact, the entire song is about Our Ongoing Spiritual Relationship With Yahweh; and there's a great deal of Highly-Useful Information encoded within it... for those, that are Spiritually-Minded, it's: " A Virtual Treasure Trove Of Such Powerful Information ". Sadly, however, most of us actually aren't....

If you don't believe in Hip Hop Prophecy, then why not watch This Short 5 Minute Video, simply entitled: " A Matter Of Trust " - by the musical legend Billy Joel; and then, we'll just take a look at those lyrics....

America In Prophecy

A Matter Of Trust - by: Billy Joel.


A Matter Of Trust - Lyrics By: Billy Joel

Some lovers [ Some Of My Own Children ]
just rely on their hearts [ Just Follow Their Own Personal Emotions ]
The core remains [ And, Their Own Preconceived Notions Prevent Them ]
of what began with a passionate start [ From Growing Up Spiritually ]
And they may not want it to end [ And They Very Weakly Cling To Me ]
But it will [ But, They'll Inevitably Give Up ]
it's just a question of when [ Because, The Truth Is Not Found Within Them ]
I've lived long enough [ After All, I've Been Around Forever ]
to have learned [ And I've Learned: A Thing, Or Two - In My Own Life ]
The closer you get to the fire [ By Dancing With The Devil ]
the more you get burned [ You Can't Escape Its Very Real Consequences ]
But that won't happen to us [ Since, You Study My Own Scriptures ]
'Cause it's always been A Matter Of Trust [ Because, You Believe In Me ]

I know you're an emotional girl [ I Understand Your Own Personal Misgivings ]
It took a lot for you [ There's So Much Wrong With Your World ]
to not lose your faith [ That It's Hard To Truly Believe ]
in this world [ When Everything Is Seemingly Against You ]
I can't offer you proof [ But I Can't Openly Display Myself, Yet ]
But you're gonna face a moment of truth [ You Must Decide For Yourself ]
It's hard [ It Is, Indeed, Difficult ]
when you're always afraid [ While Satan Continually Persecutes You ]
You just recover [ And Every Time You Move Spiritually Forward ]
when another belief is betrayed [ I Unveil Far Greater Truth, For You To Then Learn ]
So break my heart [ So, Give Up On Me ]
if you must [ If, That's What You Truly Want To Do ]
It's A Matter Of Trust [ I Want Your Complete Trust ]

You can't go the distance [ You'll Never Complete This Spiritual Race ]
With too much resistance [ As Long, As You Continue In Resisting Me ]
I know you have doubts [ In Fact, Everyone Has Them ]
But for God's sake [ But, For The Sake Of Our Own Relationship ]
don't shut me out [ Don't Stop Listening To My Own Holy Spirit ]

This time [ America Is Slated For Its Own Demolition ]
you've got nothing to lose [ Your Own Choices Are Now: Life And Death ]
You can take it [ You Can Join Me, In Mount Zion ],
you can leave it [ Or, Die With The Rest ],
whatever you choose [ I'll Let You Decide ]
I won't hold back anything [ I've Put All My Own Cards Upon The Table ]
And I'll walk away [ When That Time Comes ]
a fool [ Disappointed In My Own Spiritual Children ]
or a king [ Or, The True Ruler Of: A Very Powerful And Wise Nation ]
Some lovers [ Some Of My Own Children ]
just rely on their minds [ Just Follow Their Own Thoughts ]
It's make believe [ Just Their Own: Foolish Visions And Dreams ]
until [ The Truth Is Finally Revealed ]
it's only a matter of time [ That Day Is Now Coming ]
And some might have learned to adjust [ And Some Will Just Follow My Herd ]
But then [ But, It Still Won't Help Them ]
it never was A Matter Of Trust [ Since They've Never, Actually, Obeyed Me ]

(INSTRUMENTAL INTERLUDE)

I'm sure you're aware [ I've Long Wrestled With You ]
love [ My Own Spiritual Children ],
We've both [ You And I ]
had our share [ Have Been Experiencing This Relationship Together ]
of believing too long [ Of Placing Our Faith In One Another ]
When the whole situation [ While The Entire Earth ]
was wrong [ Has Been Largely Within Satan's Control ]

Some lovers [ Some Of My Own Children ]
just rely on their souls [ Just Place Their Trust In The Spirits ]
A constant battle [ That Continually Wrestle Within Them ]
for the ultimate state of control [ Seeking Their Own Spiritual Mastery ]
After you've heard [ So Many Different Voices ]
lie upon lie [ And, Most Of Them Lying To You ]
There can hardly be a question [ It Makes A Lot Of Sense ]
of why [ That Many Of You Choose ]
Some lovers just rely on their hearts [ To Rely Simply Upon Emotions ]
The core remains [ And Their Own Preconceived Notions Prevent Them ]
of what began with a passionate start [ From Growing Up Spiritually ]
But that won't happen to us [ Since, You Study My Own Scriptures ]
'Cause it's always been A Matter Of Trust [ Because, You Believe In Me ]

It's A Matter Of Trust [ I Want Your Complete Trust ]
It's always been A Matter Of Trust [ Do You, Truly, Believe In Me ]
It's A Matter Of Trust [ Then Obey Me And Come Out Of Babylon ]


While it might seem a severe tragedy, that Yahweh's Own Holy Spirit has been completely shut out from those Traditional Churches now fully comprising: " Spiritual Babylon "; the very fact, that The Mighty One will utilize any spiritual avenue to get you His Own True Messages, says an awful lot about His Own Love! Why not, just let that thought honestly sink in? After all, Every Single Human Inspiration must truthfully come from somewhere; and music is quite-naturally Spiritual In Nature. Whether they're from: Angels, or Demons - they are all, factually, Hip Hop Prophecies....

Ahava and Shalom.


May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.