Friday, January 6, 2012

Jumpin Jack Flash, by The Rolling Stones, is a Hip Hop Prophecy - with a very important purpose!

Rolling Stones - Jumpin Jack Flash.
The Popular Hit Song: " Jumpin Jack Flash " - written by: Mick Jagger, and Keith Richards ( in 1968 ) - is a Hip Hop Prophecy, that is full of: Extremely Dark and Hidden Meaning. Of course, it had to be, since it [ actually ] is ' The Musical Anthem Of Satan's Own Illuminated Ones '! Do you remember that Old Nursery Rhyme: " Jack Be Nimble, Jack Be Quick, Jack Jump Over The Candlestick... "? Well, dear brothers and sisters, Jack was the name of ' A Goat ' - whose own eyes were always open... but, never completely.... In fact, he'd merely taken: " The Second Pill, Being Offered To Him, From Within The Matrix itself ".

Don't believe me? Then, why not enjoy the once popular Hit Song: " Jumpin Jack Flash " - by The World Famous Rolling Stones; and we can, then, study the lyrics of this Hip Hop Prophecy in much greater detail....

America In Prophecy

Jumpin Jack Flash - by: The Rolling Stones.


{ *** NOTE: The hit songs: Jumpin Jack Flash and Bye Bye American Pie - are both referring to the very same people. Indeed: " The Illuminated Ones [ or, Illuminati ] " - have been ' Jumping The Candlestick ' for a very long time.... However, they will eventually notice [ Far Too Late ], that: " Fire Is Satan's Only Friend " - just as Don Mclean has already [ unknowingly ] warned them! }


Jumpin Jack Flash 
- Lyrics by: Mick Jagger and Keith Richards


I was born in a cross-fire hurricane [ I Was Born, During A War Between: Good And Evil ]
And I howled at my ma [ And, I Rejected Those Churches ]
in the driving rain [ As These Forces Were Building ],

But it's all right now [ My Own Eyes Have Been Opened ],
in fact, it's a gas [ And, It's Simply Amazing What I Can Now See ]!
But it's all right [ I Can Skip Through All Of These Events ].
I'm jumpin jack flash [ And Jump Over, All Their Impending Threats ],
Its a gas! gas! gas [ I, Myself, Have Become Just Like A God ]!

I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag, 
[ I Grew Up In A Powerless And Emasculated Church ]
I was schooled with a strap right across my back
[ I Was Educated By A Very Hard Life ] 

But it's all right now [ I Can Skip Through All Of These Events ],
in fact, it's a gas [ And, It's Simply Amazing What I Can Now See ]!
But it's all right [ I Can Now Skip Through All Of These Events ].
I'm jumpin jack flash [ And Jump Over, All Their Impending Threats ],
Its a gas! gas! gas [ I, Myself, Have Become Just Like A God ]!

I was drowned [ I Was Overwhelmed, By My Own Physical Life ],
I was washed up [ I Failed At Everything, That I Did ]
and left for dead [ And No-One Else, Would Help Me ].
I fell down to my feet [ I Gave Up In Total Despair ]
and I saw they bled [ My Own Walk Had Been Harming Me ].
I frowned at the crumbs [ I Hated The Poverty And Powerlessness ]
of a crust of bread [ And, Having To Settle For Less ].
Yeah, yeah, yeah [ These Are The Facts, Dear Brothers ]
I was crowned with a spike [ I Wasn't Created To Serve Yahweh ]
right thru my head [ I Couldn't Get Lucifer Out Of My Mind ].

But it's all right now [ I Can Skip Through All Of These Events ],
in fact, it's a gas [ And, It's Simply Amazing What I Can Now See ]!
But it's all right [ I Can Now Skip Through All Of These Events ].
I'm jumpin jack flash [ And Jump Over, All Their Impending Threats ],
Its a gas! gas! gas [ I, Myself, Have Become Just Like A God ]!

Jumping jack flash [ Jumping The Candlestick ],
it's a gas [ It's Often Entertaining ]
Jumping jack flash [ Jumping The Candlestick ],
it's a gas [ It's Actually Fun ]
Jumping jack flash [ Jumping The Candlestick ],
it's a gas [ It's A True Purpose For Living ]
Jumping jack flash [ Jumping The Candlestick ],
it's a gas [ It Keeps You Alive ]
Jumping jack flash [ Jumping The Candlestick ]

- Lyrics provided by: LyricsFreak.com.


Brothers and sisters, that's the: True and Hidden Occult Meaning - behind this Popular Hit Song! Why do These Satanists tell us [ exactly ] what they're doing, through their own Satanically Inspired Music? It's simple, that's how they recruit their own New Members... people, aren't born Satanist! Therefore, they [ merely ] Scatter Their Own Seeds everywhere... and, then Dutifully Harvest - whatever inevitably Sprouts Up - to serve their own Nefarious Purposes. Meanwhile, this particular Hip Hop Prophecy is simply ' A Satanic Recruitment Song '.

But, would they be So Highly-Successful, if these [self-proclaimed ]: " Illuminated Ones " - Truly Had Their Own Eyes Opened... I wonder? After all, they have obviously failed to properly notice the music legend Don Mclean's own song lyrics! Bear with me; and, let me refresh all of your own memories:

An Excerpt From - Bye Bye American Pie:
Oh, and there we were all in one place
[ The Illuminated Ones Had Been Tricked Too ]
A generation lost in space
[ They Were Oblivious To Everything Going On Around Them ]
With no time left to start again
[ While America Was Now Running Out Of Time ]
So come on Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
[ You, Illuminated Ones, Had Better Wake Up Very Quick ]
Jack Flash sat on a candlestick
[ Because, Lucifer Is Going To Destroy You Also ]
Cause fire is the devil's only friend  
[ Because, Lucifer Doesn't Care About You At All ]
And as I watched him on the stage
[ And, As I Saw These Historical Events Unfolding ]
My hands were clenched in fists of rage
[ I Was Angry, At Myself, For Having Faithfully Served Him ]
No angel born in Hell 
[ None Of The Pagan Religions Could Assist Any Of Us ]
Could break that Satan's spell
[ Since, Satan Doesn't Protect Anyone Other Than Himself ]
And as the flames climbed high into the night 
[ Her Destruction, Growing More Fierce Each And Every Day ]
To Light The Sacrificial Rite 
[ As, The World Paid Homage To Satan ]
I Saw Satan Laughing With Delight  
[ Since, He Had Even Fooled His Own Illuminated Ones ]
The day the music died
[ When America Is Finally Destroyed ]

- As Paul Harvey would say: " And, Now, You Know ' The Rest Of The Story '.... "

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.