Friday, January 6, 2012

Who [ or what ] Is Neo - The Prophesied One - from The Hit Movie: The Matrix?

NEO is A Product Of The Matrix....
In The Popular Hit Movie: " The Matrix " - we follow the life story of its Main Character: " NEO "... ' The Prophesied One '... the long expected: " Mathematical And Genetic Anomaly " - that was inescapably inevitable - In Rising Up Against The Matrix [ itself ]. The one that: " The Grand Architect " - had already made his own preparations for. But, ' Who Is NEO '... and, do The Biblical Scriptures - themselves - factually, offer us: A Hint or, A Clue? That, dear brothers and sisters, is A Very Interesting Question... and, The Answer - of course - is [ indeed ] YES!

If you don't believe me, then just watch This Video Clip excerpted from The Blockbuster Movie: " The Matrix "....

America In Prophecy

The Architect Scene - from: The Matrix.



The Conversation, With The Architect

{ *** NOTE: In order to Clearly Understand This Prophetical Conversation, please read the article entitled: " A quick reference to The Illuminati Symbolism found within The Matrix movie. " - if you haven't already.... }

The Architect [ Satan - The Adversary Of Yahweh ]:
Hello, Neo [ Hello, Jeshurun ]. 
Neo [ Jeshurun - The End Time Prophet ]:
Who are you? 
The Architect [ Satan - The Adversary Of Yahweh ]:
I am The Grand Architect [ The: Lord, Master, And Enemy Of Yahweh ].
I created The Matrix [ Babylon The Great ]
I've been waiting for you [ Jeshurun ].
You have many questions [ As To Be Expected ]
And although The Process [ Of Your True Spiritual Awakening ]
has altered your consciousness [ Your Eyes Are Now Fully Open ]
You remain irrevocably human [ I Am, Still, Far Wiser Than You ].
{ *** Note:  Ah... Your First Error... I'm [ Actually ] Not Human, At Least Not Entirely! }
Ergo [ Therefore, I Must Logically Presume That ],
Some of my answers you will understand [ You Will Already Know Them... Either: All, Or In Part ],
And some of them you will not [ Because, Some Things Have Never Been Explained ].
{ *** Note: Ah... Your Second Error... I Understand All Of Your Own: Nursery Rhymes, Songs, And Allegories! }
Concordantly [ Therefore, Because Of This Fact ],
While your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant [ Because, Its Factual Understanding Changes Nothing ]. 
Neo Jeshurun - The End Time Prophet ]:
Why am I here [ What Is My True Spiritual Purpose ]?
The Architect [ Satan - The Adversary Of Yahweh ]:
Your life [ Jeshurun ] is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision.
While it remains a burden to sedulously avoid it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you [ Jeshurun ], inexorably, here.
[ Your Own Unique Combination Of: Personal Characteristics, Emotional Nature, Natural Inquisitiveness, and Accumulated Life Experiences - Have Inescapably Produced You... As: I, The Grand Architect, have already fully expected; and even factually planned for. ]
{ *** Note: Ah... Your Third Error... I Am, Far More, Than Just The Average Prophet! }

Neo Jeshurun - The End Time Prophet ]:
You haven't answered my question [ I Didn't Ask You, Where I Came From ].
The Architect [ Satan - The Adversary Of Yahweh ]:
Quite right [ You Didn't ]
Interesting [ Am I Losing My Touch? ]
That was quicker than the others [ This One Is Definitely Smarter Than The Others ].
The Architect [ Satan - The Adversary Of Yahweh ]:
The Matrix is older than you know [ This Isn't The First Nation Of Babylon ]. 
I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is The Sixth Version [ Not Reincarnation; But, Sequential Historical Empires ].
Neo Jeshurun - The End Time Prophet ]:
There are only Two Possible Explanations [ It, Then Logically Follows ]
Either, no one told me [ Either, This Information Isn't In The Biblical Scriptures ]
{ *** Bingo! }
Or, no one knows [ Or, The Earlier Prophets Didn't Factually Know This ].
{ *** NOTE: You  have just witnessed A Prophetical Fulfillment Of Isaiah 42:9 - wherein it states: " Behold, the former things have come to pass, and New Things I Declare To You; Before they spring forth, I tell you [ Jeshurun ] of them. " *** }

The Architect [ Satan - The Adversary Of Yahweh ]:
Precisely [ Ah, I See You Understand Then ]
As you are undoubtedly gathering [ I See, That You're Considering What This All Means ]
The Anomaly's Systemic [ I Haven't Been Able To Eliminate It ]
Creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations [ Each Time, The Results Are Always Different ].
Neo Jeshurun - The End Time Prophet ]:
Choice [ We Are Created In Yahweh's Own Image - Psalm 82 ]
The Problem Is Choice [ We Have To Make Our Own Decisions ].
The Architect [ Satan - The Adversary Of Yahweh ]:
The First Matrix I Designed [ The Pre-Flood World Of Atlantis ]
Was quite naturally perfect [ After All, I Created It ],
It was a work of art, flawless, sublime [ Gee, I Miss That One ].
A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure [ When Yahweh, Himself, Sent A Flood ].
The inevitability of its doom is as apparent to me now [ Upon My Own Further Reflection ]
As a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being [ You're, Actually, More Wicked Than I Am ],
Thus, I redesigned it based on your history [ Through My Own Trials And Errors ]
to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature [ So That, He Wouldn't Be Compelled To Invariably Destroy You ]
However, I was again frustrated by failure [ At The Tower Of Babel ]
I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me [ I, Lucifer, Am Factually Guessing Here ]:
Because it required a lesser mind [ I'm Too Smart For My Own Good ]
Or, perhaps, a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection [ Or, I Plan Too Far Ahead ]
Thus [ Consequently, I Started Creating My Own Experiments ]
The Answer was stumbled upon by another [ But, It Definitely Paid Off For Me ]
An Intuitive Program [ One Of My Own Experiments ]
Initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche [ They Tortured People And Terrorized Them For Me ].
If I [ Lucifer - The Sun God - Call Me Whatever You Choose ]
Am The Father [ Or, The Factual Creator ]
Of The Matrix [ The Systemic Confusion All Around You - Known Simply As Babylon ]
She [ The Immoral Woman ]
Would undoubtedly be Its Mother [ The One Who, Factually, Gives Birth To It ].
Neo Jeshurun - The End Time Prophet ]:
The Oracle [ The Protestant Churches, Too? ]
The Architect [ Satan - The Adversary Of Yahweh ]:
Please.... [ They're All Just Different Parts, Or Aspects, Of The One True Program ]
As I was saying [ Before, You - So Rudely - Interrupted Me ]
She [ The Mother Of Harlots ]
Stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99.9% of all test subjects accepted the program [ Thus, Greatly Expediting This Process ]
As long as they were given a choice [ Of Presumably: Lesser, Or Greater - Evil Intent ]
Even if they were only aware of The Choice [ The True, And Underlying, One Actually Involved ]
At a near unconscious level [ Since, The Answers Were Constantly Be Shown To Them ]
While this answer functioned [ It Never Offered A 100% Complete Solution ]
It was obviously fundamentally flawed [ After All, Every Program Has Its Bugs ]
Thus [ In This Particular Instance ]
Creating the otherwise Contradictory Systemic Anomaly [ Of Yahweh's Own Prophets ]
That if left unchecked [ By Not Constantly Killing Them ]
might threaten The System itself [ Because, They Refuse To Just Shut Up ]
Ergo [ Therefore, I Honestly Had To Do Something ]
Those that refused the program [ These Watchmen Of Yahweh ]
While a minority [ Seemingly Replicate, Themselves, Very Quickly ]
If unchecked [ Might Open Everyone's Eyes ]
would constitute an escalating probability of disaster [ Thereby, Destroying My Own Satanic System ].
Neo Jeshurun - The End Time Prophet ]:
 This is about Zion [ The Children Of Yahweh And The Land Of His Promise ].
The Architect [ Satan - The Adversary Of Yahweh ]:
You are here because Zion [ The People Of: Israel, Judah, Joseph, And Their Wild Olive Branches ]
Is about to be destroyed [ In One Cataclysmic Battle For World Control ]
Its every living inhabitant terminated [ Even My Own Subjects, Who Dwell There ]
Its entire existence eradicated [ By The Forces Of Babylon - The European Union ].
Neo Jeshurun - The End Time Prophet ]:
Bull**** [ Surprised? Actually, I Wasn't ].
The Architect [ Satan - The Adversary Of Yahweh ]:
Denial is the most predictable of all human responses [ In Fact, He Counts On It ]
But, rest assured [ You Can Count Upon This Fact ]
This will be the sixth time we have destroyed it [ We've Done It, Before, Several Times ]
and we have become exceedingly efficient at it [ And, You People, Are Far Too Stupid To Stop Me ].
The Architect [ Satan - The Adversary Of Yahweh ]:
The function of The One [ Your Own Purpose ]
Is now to Return To The Source [ Yahweh, His Scriptures, And The Holy Land ]
Allowing a temporary dissemination of The Code You Carry [ To Preach The True Messages Of Yahweh ]
Reinserting The Prime Program [ Yahweh's Original Plan For Salvation ]
After which [ And, Immediately Prior To Zion's Destruction ]
You will be required to select from The Matrix [ New Colonists For Zion ]
23 individuals, both: 16 female, 7 male, To Rebuild Zion [ The Prophesied Nation Of Israel ]
{ *** NOTE: The numbers inserted into that last statement are actually meaningless; and only put there to honestly confuse you. And, I know this, because I'm Jeshurun. The only requirement is actually: " Wearing Yahweh's Own Wedding Garment. " Meanwhile, Yahweh Himself shall defeat The Forces Arrayed Against Them in The One Final Battle... and, even The Movie: " The Matrix " - illustrates this fact, despite who has factually produced it! }

The Matrix Is A Prophetical Movie

Isaiah Chapter 49, Plainly Says:
" Listen, O Coastlands [ O American Bible Belt ], to Me [ Jeshurun, Your Own Final Prophet ], And ' Take Heed, You Peoples From Afar ' [ Wherever You, Factually, Are ]! The Mighty One [ Yahweh ] has called Me from the womb [ At This, Precise, Appointed Time ]; from The Matrix Of My Mother [ All Of Her: Illusions, Allegories, And Dreams ] He has made mention of My Name [
My Own Avatars Have Now Included:
Francis Rudolf Barbour
{ The Freeman - The Famous Educated One - Of High And Noble Birth }
Neo { The Prophesied One }
Forrest Gump { The Idiot Amidst The Forrest }
Fool On The Hill { He Who Sees The Sun Going Down }
Harry Potter { Army Commander Of The Potter }
Luke Skywalker { The Heavenly Light And Traveler }
Gandolf { The Wand Holder From Heaven }
Francis Moses { Francis The Savior }
Del Spooner { The One Who Spoon Feeds The Masses }
Michael { Who Is Like God }
Cal El { The Voice Of God }
Korben Dallas { The Peace Offering Of Love }
Charles F. Xavier { Freeman Francis The Savior }
Jacob Sully { Israel's Keen Eye }
Paul Atreides { The Small One Who Points The Way }
Jeshurun { The Truthful One } ]
And He has made My Mouth [ My Own Personal Writings ] like a sharp sword [ For This Very Day ]; In the shadow of His hand He has hidden Me [ So That, Babylon Couldn't Kill Me ], And made Me [ Jeshurun, Your Own Prophesied Watchman ] a polished shaft [ To Strike Deeply Into Her Own Heart ]; In His Quiver [ His Vast Arsenal ] He has hidden Me [ Until The Day Of This Upcoming Battle ]. " - Isaiah 49:1-2.
You see, brothers and sisters:
While I could continue this dialogue all the way through, it's actually quite pointless... either: you see What The Message Truly Is, or You Don't!
Meanwhile, ' Your Problem ' is one of: " Free Choice "... either: Satan And His Perpetual Matrix, or Yahweh And Actually Achieving True Liberty...  
and, The Choice Has Always Been Yours!

Isaiah Chapter 44, Clearly Says:
" Yet hear now, O Jacob My servant, And Israel whom I have chosen [ From Among All Of The World's People ],
Thus says The Mighty One who made you [ In The Very Beginning ] and formed you from within The Matrix of your own mother's womb [ The Mother Of Harlots ], And who will help you [ When You Are Ready To Come Forth ]:
' Fear not, O Jacob My servant [ For You Are, Indeed, The Fruit Of Abraham ]; And you, Jeshurun [ The Elect One ], whom I [ Myself ] have chosen [ To Lead Them ].
For I will pour water [ My Own Holy Spirit ] upon him [ Jeshurun ] who is thirsty [ And He Shall Drink It With Great Rejoicing ], And floods [ Of My Own True Understanding ] upon the dry ground [ Which Cries Out For Even A Very Small Drink ]; I will pour My Own Spirit [ Magnanimously ] upon your descendants [ The Natural Olive Branches Of Israel ], And My Blessing upon your offspring [ And Those Wild Olive Branches As Well ]; - Isaiah 44:1-3.

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.